North Ryde Salver, Macquarie Bowl & Autumn Plate
Macquarie Bowl Open Scratch Event GA Handicap Limit 27.0
North Ryde Salver Open Nett Event GA Handicap Limit 32.0Autumn Plate Open Stableford Event GA Handicaps 32.1– 54.0
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. The North Ryde Salver, Macquarie Bowl and Autumn Plate are open to all amateur golfers with an Australian Women’s Handicap not greater than 54.0. Autumn Plate players on a handicap greater than 45.0 must play to 45.0 on the day.
2. Seeded draw lowest markers tee off first.
3. Late entries will be accepted at the discretion of the Lady Captain and will play where the draw allows.
4. The Committee shall have full power to alter or make any variations to the Conditions should it deem it desirable.
5. Each competitor must report to the starter 15 minutes before scheduled tee time. A competitor who is not on the tee and ready to hit off at the appointed time may be subject to a penalty under Rule 5.3a
6. In the event of a tie in the Macquarie Bowl, the winner will be determined by a play-off over the 1st, 8th and 9th holes, then sudden death over the same holes. A count back will be done to decide ties in all other Events.
7. Players are eligible for one trophy only. Runner-up will be awarded in all Events. The Ball Competition will exclude winners of major trophies.
8. Motorised transport is permitted. Bookings should be made directly with the Pro Shop – (02) 9888 5518.
9. Mobile Phones: As per Golf NSW standard conditions of play.